The Purean Teeth Whitening kit
The kit showing what is included

When information technology comes to teeth whitening I have pretty much tried information technology all from toothpaste to gel trays and even whitening pens. Nothing worked likewise as I had hoped. When I had the opportunity to try teeth whitening at habitation with Purean I was hopeful just skeptical. It was a production I hadn't tried then I decided to give it a shot. What I learned has actually surprised me!

The Teeth Whitening Purean Kit

The kit itself was very overnice and appealing. The layout was very easy to navigate to find what yous need. Information technology comes with everything y'all need to go started whitening at home right away.

The contents included:

  • ii syringes of whitening gel
  • the led lite
  • a rima oris piece in a retainer
  • the ends for the tubes of gel
  • batteries for the light

Getting Prepare for Use

The kit did non require a lot of prep work for first time apply. Batteries had been put in the unit so that they light did non accidentally get turned on during shipping. The offset step was to remove and reinstall the batteries so that the calorie-free would work. It was a very uncomplicated process. The back of the light was designed so that this could be done without demand of any special tools. You turn a tiny knob and the back easily comes off. To put information technology back on press and turn the opposite management.

The next stride was to be sure the light would come on. This was done by pressing the push on the front of the calorie-free. Over again very easy. Then y'all needed to put the oral fissure piece from the retainer onto the stop of the lite. This was probably the most challenging part of the process and it was really not that bad. Everything had to line up to slide into place properly. Terminal step before use fill the tray of the mouth slice with the gel. Prep work done you are ready to whiten!

Using Teeth Whitening at Abode with Purean

Purean light in use
teeth whitening at home with Purean

Utilise was also very unproblematic. You put the oral fissure slice in your oral cavity and hitting the push button to turn the low-cal on. If any gel oozed out of the tray you lot needed to wipe it off your gums. I did non ever take a trouble with this. The light shuts off in ten minute intervals. Directions say for best results employ for 30 minutes. I was using the product every other day for xxx minutes until life got in the way.

After Employ

Cleanup is as equally simple equally employ. After xxx minutes are up accept the mouth piece off the low-cal. Rinse the rima oris piece in warm water to remove any left over gel. Store the mouth piece dorsum in the retainer. I take actually kept the whole kit together in the box it came in. It was a sturdy box with compartments for each particular. Storing everything together makes keeping upwards with all the parts fast and like shooting fish in a barrel. I too go along the end on the gel that comes on it when not in use. I only use the open finish when I need to fill the mouth piece tray. This keeps the production from spilling or leaking out.

How Were the Results

I honestly did non notice much if any change after the start use. My teeth felt clean and smooth but there were no visual changes. The second use I felt like there was small changes in the appearance of some stains. It was nothing besides substantial. I would love to say that I kept using the production and now my teeth are pearly white. I however tin't say that. This was when my life got batty and I take just not had the xxx minutes to spare. I do plan to starting time using the production again simply as soon every bit things at-home dorsum downwardly. I experienced null teeth sensitivity.

Teeth Whitening at Abode with Purean in Closing…

back of Purean box
back of box

I liked this product overall. It seemed to be making pocket-sized changes as soon every bit the second use. The taste unlike many other whitening products was not that bad. It but tasted like a minty toothpaste to me. It does have a paste similar thickness that will crave rinsing your rima oris in one case you are done whitening. I felt like the cost was reasonable. It was simple to buy from Amazon and aircraft was free with Prime number.

The only real downside I found to the production is the batteries are not your typical AA or AAA. They are flat round batteries kind of like watch batteries but larger. These could be ho-hum to observe when they become out. I am sure if you have the one from the unit handy it can be done though. Last exercise you know how difficult it is for me to keep my mouth shut for 30 straight minutes! Pretty darn tough!

All jokes aside I would give this production a 5 star rating. I would recommend it to family, friends and anyone needing to whiten their teeth. I had a favorable feel so far.

Reader's Fourth dimension to Smooth

pink diamond
pinkish diamond

What is your become to teeth whitening programme or product? Please comment below and let me know. Retrieve sharing noesis is how we acquire and grow and then don't be stingy and share what you know!

Stay in Touch

If you lot savour the content at Review-Corner please subscribe to follow the weblog. You may as well like my Facebook page where I share even more than review tidbits.

  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

If you accept questions about Review-Corner please bank check our FAQ.

You may contact me someday here.