You know the feeling when you lot're the concluding person to know something?

That's happened to me at pivotal moments of my life, including but not limited to: not knowing iPhones are able to FaceTime more one person; discovering that your MacBook can type out emojis with the COMMAND + CTRL + Spacebar; Starbucks having a hidden menu; my friends kicking me out of a group chat without me knowing – for a year.

Meet Likewise: This $9 hydrating gel will instantly quench your thirst

And finally, Pixi Skincare. I feel as if I've been the concluding to discover this incredibly affordable brand that's since become a cult with celebrities, skincare professionals and uh, the Internet. Pixi is not but vegetarian, it's cruelty-complimentary too and comes with such affordable prices you'll question if all other brands and their enormous prices are just scams (looking at you, La Mer!). It's said that Pixi'southward make is so sought after that its best-selling toner, Glow Tonic – a toner with v% glycolic acrid – sells 500,000 bottles a yr. ? The make not only carries an assortment of glow-inducing products, skincare staples just now cosmetics as well. Merely is the brand'southward serum, mist and toner worth it? Read on!

(Photo by David Yi/Very Good Light)

The key ingredient for about of the skincare products is said glycolic acids, a small-scale alpha-hydroxy-acid that gets deep into your pores and sloughs away dead skin cells. It's renews your skin's dull complexion in just minutes to reveal dewy, glory health skin. Because it helps to shed these old cells, it helps promote collagen product, which means that yes, you will have plump peel in no time.

I tested the make for three months and have to say that since, these have definitely become my skincare staples. Below, the three products y'all MUST buy at present.

Pixi Glow Tonic

(Photograph by David Yi/Very Good Light)

The brand'due south cult classic is cult for a reason: it does what information technology says it volition simply comes with a very off-white price. For $29 you go a whopping 250 ml of toner that will last you anywhere from iii-6 months. That's around $.32 per day if you lot use upwardly all of the toner in 90 days. Thirty-2 cents (I'1000 bad at math but did the calculations for you)! Other than the magical price, the formula is oil and alcohol-free, which has been hard to find in many brands. The latter is a preservative and allows each of the products to have a longer shelf life.

http://world wide web.giphy.com/gifs/UqvMSpC8sZhzpAUCtf

Virtually alcohols are safe, only some tend to dry out skin (similar mine, which I've written about hither). This formula contains 5% glycolic acid, which sloughs away dead skin cells, has ginseng to meliorate circulation every bit well every bit aloe vera to sooth your pores. Basically, I've come to realize that this formula has every ingredient to allow you to absolutely, positively glow. The merely downside to this product is its fragrance. I'm of the super sensitive camp, ane who gets migraines at whatsoever intensely floral perfumes. Fortunately, this one's floral scent was just feint enough not to crusade one – but still, not my favorite. BUY Hither $29

Glow Tonic Serum

(Photo by David Yi/Very Good Light)

True story: the first time I used Glow Tonic Serum, it got in my optics. I was taking the dropper and aiming for my face when in the process, some liquid got in my left centre. Needless to say, information technology wasn't a expert outset. But when I actually took the glutinous serum and smoothed information technology into my peel I felt my pores instantly soak upwardly the formula.

http://www.giphy.com/gifs/QXVHNPxBntIGwFh6aw

On Pixi'southward website information technology claims the the water-based serum with glycerin, glycolic acid, fruit extracts and more, should help to exfoliate, hydrate while nourishing your skin. I felt similar the consistency, while sticky (not my favorite), did end upward making my pare smoother and softer in the morning. If you hate sticky though (and I don't blame you) this may not piece of work out. BUY Hither, $24

Supersize Hydrating Milky Mist

(Photo by David Yi/Very Good Low-cal)

Could I have found the perfect mist? I think and so. This one from Pixi is probably the best ane I've found on the market place. Repeat: This is the best hydrating mist out there! Not but does it spray super finely – and evenly – information technology's as well HUGE at 160 ml (or 5.5 fl oz). For $twenty, you lot can mist, spritz, and awaken your pores throughout your day.

http://world wide web.giphy.com/gifs/Kd5M13ER2NucdyeRIY

This one has oat (my fave, manifestly), provitamin A, linoleum acid and vitamins B1, B2 and B6, which makes this i of the best products to quench your skin's thirst. I didn't realize just how much I needed a mist until I came across this – information technology's perfect before makeup, before skincare or as a last step. I've also placed it in my refrigerator and taken it out when my skin felt super dry or bogged down on that rare, scorching spring day. Information technology's so good, guys, this is seriously something I'd HIGHLY recommend! BUY Here, $20.

in Face, acids, glycolic, pixi, review, skincare